Team Competition – Get your group together today!
The team competition is an option for those that want to Walk with their friends or families and raise money for brain tumor research.
Teams and individuals can gather donations which increases the amount of money donated to brain tumor research! Therefore, every dollar raised helps to make an direct impact on research!
Most of all, by starting a team and raising funds, you are helping to give hope, continue research, and provide support to those affected by brain tumors in our community.
There are 3 category levels:
- 5 and under participants
- 6 to 12 participants
- 13+ participants.
Go to our fundraising page and start your own team or raise funds as an individual! https://www.crowdrise.com/2017MarkLinderWalkfortheMind [click SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER] located at the side of the site.
Our website and Facebook page will recognize the top team at each category level following the 2017 Walk for the Mind. Each participant of the top team in each category that meet the guidelines will win a “Go Gray Every Day” t-shirt!
As always, we expect all our walkers to register and pay the walk registration fee. Survivors do not have a registration fee. Our registration fee is separate and does not count towards the donation totals. All team participants must register for the Walk by September 16, 2017.
There are many easy ways to gather donations. A few ways are:
- Donate $10 yourself and ask 9 friends to donate $10 each.
- Donate $20 yourself and ask 4 friends for $20 each.
- Ask 20 friends to donate $5 each.
- Ask 10 friends to donate $10 each.
- Send a letter or email to family and friends, explaining what Mark Linder Walk for the Mind is about and ask for a donation (See your captain for letter and email). Always ask for more than you expect. Example: If you want $25, ask for $50.